Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Black magic


Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

You've dipped your tongue deep into my sorrows and said –
"this would go well with fries, 
KFC should make a sauce out of your sadness,
I'm sure they'd hit the jackpot"
and I think it's funny that
you're always thinking about hitting the jackpot,
as if it wasn't enough for you
to win just by being born,
haven't you heard that lightning
doesn't strike twice?

It's surreal to watch you
turn this mountain that 
has been resting on my shoulders
into pebbles, 
just by touching it with your fingers –
I believe this is the kind of magic 
that caused the burning of the witches
and your desire to devour all of my grief
should be the definition of greed
in every dictionary.

It should be forbidden to try saving someone
who is not ready to save himself.
You cannot sentence someone to live
the life that they deserve,
believe me, I tried.


Easy they come, easy they go
I jump from the train, I ride off alone
I never grew up, it's getting so old
Help me hold onto you.

1 comment:

  1. they do have a sauce
    it's called garlic sauce
    it's not even perfect
    and neither are you
    but that's what makes us
    finger lickin' good
    i put my mouth around you
    and everything sloooooows

    dooooooown

    iiiis thiissss

    aaaaaaaaahh

    maunteeeeeein

    hiiiiiiiiiiiigh

    hyyyyyyy

    aaaiiiiiiiiiiiii

    lăăăăăăv iiit

    oooouuuuuii

    k k kklaaaiiiimb

    hhiiiiiiiiiittt

    eeeeeeennnnd

    vvheeeeein

    wwwiiiiiiiiiii

    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

    ReplyDelete

Vorbește-mi.