Thursday, September 15, 2022

Hi, friend



Everything looks better from afar 
and baby, 
you are very far away, 

timing is everything 
and we've never been more poor
I'm pacing around
this could-have-been
with my empty pockets
trying to understand 
how could you have arrived on time 
while I was a couple of years late, 

there are answers 
that can only be found 
through living, 

so that's what we'll do, 
we'll go on living, 
knowing the other 
is somewhere 
out there
alive 
carrying this never-opened door 
within 
never knowing 
if we'll ever hear the knock.

3 comments:

  1. "There came a time when you where the only one
    You were the only one
    The only one

    [...]

    Maybe we could be a symphony
    And maybe I could learn to play
    You could write that story
    While I just ride the wave"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not any good with poety so my comment may not fit in here but I just want to say that I miss you terribly. Your presence was enlightning during the stressful time I had in the new place. Thank you for that and for all the memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... Maybe this was the best timing we could have asked for. Thank you too for helping me regain a little bit of trust. It meant the world to me! Always will.

      Delete

Vorbește-mi.