Friday, January 3, 2020

Finders keepers


Photo by Mary Sill on Unsplash

I've lost my mind in his dimples
and all of my perspective
while I was staring at the dark spot
that sits on his right temple 
a mark that marks
a slice of the darkness
he used to devour
every morning
for breakfast.

He lost all of my fears when
I made the mistake
of misplacing them 
in his hands
just for a moment,
while I was laying my soul
inside of his collarbone 
but I'm not going to hold that
against him or myself.

You see,
I'm now scattered
all across his moles  
there's a galaxy made of 
everything I ever was
swarming across his skin, 
and I know he has a black hole
hidden right under his sleeve.

I'm okay with never getting out.


Să nu te mulțumești niciodată cu zahărul de pe masă atunci când se ascunde miere în dulap. Oricât de greu s-ar deschide borcanul. Sunt fericită și inspirată  nu credeam că stările astea pot coexista.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vorbește-mi.